The Hero The Hero

Good movie

This was a really good movie, the graphics kicked ass and alot of scenes looked really 3-d and the black and white gave it a nice effect. The sound was good as first but it didnt go with the whole movie. If you'd of added like so fast beat techno at the end when he's dodging the lasers it would of given it a better effect. Over all i thought the movie was great and an excellent short even if it was kind of a rip off of Independance Day. Good job keep making em.

Inauguration 2001 Inauguration 2001

mad funny

the animation was ok the sound was kinda choppy but none of that matters when it's funny. good job

The G4 Cube The G4 Cube

facts wrong

alright first of all macs are much better than PCs and that cube is faster then all of em. Also the cube does come with keyboard and mouse u idiot and speakers so why dont u actually research something before u judge it u prejudice bastard.

Lunch Break Lunch Break

fuckin hilarious

Finally, a really really funny sound file with good animation to back it up. Good job.

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

DOPE FABULOUS

Oritz does it again, this installment of robocop is much better than the first, great concepts , and animations. Everyone should vote this a 5.

The Crow: MD Full The Crow: MD Full

Good Movie, needs work.

The movie was really pretty good the animation was pretty good and the music put to it was great, my only complaint is the crow animation sucked (the bird), and the action scene at the end you couldnt tell what was going on. But i still think it was an awesome flick and i know u must have put alot of time into it. Keep it up..

GU-GANK!!!! GU-GANK!!!!

stop dissing 14yr olds

Alright I gotta admit the girls were pretty damn hot, and they had nice jublies, but ur movie pretty much sucked and ur humor was dumb, and I'm sick of people god damn dissing 14 year olds. Noone really knows who gives all the bad scores on NewGrounds, which believe me pisses me off too, but dont be stereotypical and blame it on us. I recognize good shit when I see it and vote accordingly, among trying to submit high quality entertaining movies to the portal. So you see not all 14 year olds are bad, and about the pimple comment, if that last picture is of you at the end, damn bro u need to look in the mirror. Peace

Zelda3: FreeLoading Link Zelda3: FreeLoading Link

This shit pissis me off

I hate these damn old video game movies that take like no skill to make and are extremely dumb, yet they get big scores. Shit Pissis me off.

South Side:Metallica Suck South Side:Metallica Suck

Good Plot, Shitty animation

You had a great plot but ur animation sucked and ur voice was OK i guess but it sounded bad without any backround music, always be sure to add backround music. Good effort tho

Cartoon Arena Opening Cartoon Arena Opening

Stop with the pieces!

Dude, your animation is awesome, your idea pretty cool, but damn, do we really need to see every single piece that you do to work on this thing. I mean, wouldn't it be better if you debuted it all together, comeone man, I know your probobly doing this to try to be on the fresh content thing everyday, but when you show your viewers every 2 piece of work you do, people start to loose interest. Although, I must say this does look pretty cool, and I can't wait to play it, but get some phat music for it and smooth out your characters movement, and it will be a godlike game for sure. Just stop with the bits and pieces. Good Luck!